In February I was running on pure adrenaline and took on the responsibility of keeping things running smoothly and without a hitch. Not so much any more. It has become abundantly clear that there are things that are just not going to get done. I have become like the kid in the last month of school before summer break “not a whole lot shit is getting done and I don’t give a rats ass”. With Chris coming home in less than six weeks I have basically thrown my hands up in the air and have succumb to pure exhaustion.
Things that are not going to get done as planned.
1. There is a big old pile of leaves sitting in our yard and I can not express enough how much I am praying for a big wind to descend upon us.
2. One detached curtain rod that has been balancing on the center clasp for 6 month. Which is no easy task with one curious four-year old.
2. I had the most unfortunate run in with a curb and the front bumper of my Mustang…..ugh.
3. Christmas lights this year are a no go.
4. And all the light bulbs I changed as the beginning of the year need changing again.
5. The garage door quit working about a month ago (yes I tried changing the batteries…duh)
6. The ice machine and water dispensers quite working in the fridge so long ago I can’t remember when.
7. And the girls had one unfortunate accident with one bedroom closet door which is now leaning against the wall. I didn’t bother to ask what happened since everyone was OK…
I am sure there are other things that need a fixin’ but they have escaped me now. I love you babe and I can’t wait for you to come home and not just so you can fix stuff either but fixing stuff will be very cool….